Our response to COVID-19
Updated April 6, 2021 - We continue to be open during the pandemic and are accepting new patients so that you may receive the care that you need. Our entire staff has completed COVID-19 vaccinations. We continue to remain vigilant in employing best practices to keep our clinic safe and clean, which include:
- Screening staff and patients for potential COVID-19 symptoms prior to entering the clinic
- Requiring patients and staff to wear masks at all times when in the clinic (disposable masks and face shields/goggles are available)
- Taking social distancing steps to reduce the number of therapists and patients in the clinic at one time
- Utilizing CDC approved disinfectants and cleaners
- Utilizing HEPA Air purifiers in the gym and private rooms for improved air circulation
- Adjustments to the building's HVAC system have also been made to allow more fresh air into the building
- Following all current CDC and Washington State guidelines on travel restrictions and thus limiting who is allowed in the clinic
If you are symptomatic and/or are suspicious of being exposed to the virus, here is a link for information on where to get tested for free: https://www.kingcounty.gov/depts/health/covid-19/testing.aspx
If you are unable to come into the clinic because you are ill, are in the high risk category or simply do not feel safe leaving your home, not to worry! Telehealth Services are available and are covered by insurance so we can still find a way to get you the care you need! Please contact the clinic for more information.
PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY IF YOU HAVE TESTED POSITIVE AND HAVE BEEN IN THE CLINIC WITHIN A FEW DAYS PRIOR.
If a patient or staff tests POSITIVE, based on current CDC and local health department guidelines, they must meet the following criteria BEFORE returning to the clinic:
- Obtain a Negative COVID test
- Quarantine for at least 10 days since first signs of illness
- At least 72 hours fever free without use of medication
- Improvement of respiratory signs and other symptoms (cough or shortness of breath, etc.)
ProFormance Rehab’s Domestic and International Airplane Travel Policy:
We are following the CDC’s current guidelines along with Governor Inslee’s Proclamation as it pertains to patients and staff returning to the clinic.
- If you HAVE been vaccinated, we ask that you provide proof of vaccination and may enter the clinic following the initial screeing process.
- If you HAVE NOT been vaccinated, you must meet the following criteria before entering the clinic:
- Domestic: Obtain a negative COVID test within 3-5 days of your return AND quarantine for 7 days OR complete a 10 day quarantine without test
- International: Please quarantine for 14 days upon your return
For additional information on COVID-19 and travel, please visit these sites:
We continue to appreciate your effort and support in keeping everyone safe and healthy!